Timberline Timing Systems’ business philosophy is to provide unsurpassed service and technology in a prompt and courteous fashion to each of its customers.
Speed with Accuracy
This is our motto and is repeated daily in our office and at our events. Dear old Dad came up with this slogan for his business over 50 years ago and it still resonates with our staff today.
It's the Results
Our staff is comprised of athletes so we get it – people race because they want accurate results. We understand the time and commitment that goes into successfully completing a race, and we want to make sure that you get the results that you deserve.
- The Customer. Prompt courteous service is guaranteed to each customer. Event directors, staff, volunteers, and athletes all fall under the same customer umbrella.
- Timeliness. TTS strives to beat the competition and deliver its products and services on time.
- Follow Through. TTS does not consider an event complete until every customer service inquiry is researched, resolved to the fullest extent possible, and communicated to the customer.
- Preparation. Preparation is the key to a successful business, particularly technology based systems in varying environments and conditions. TTS prides itself on being adequately prepared and develops primary and contingency plans for each event
- Experience. Over thirty years of experience as athletes, race directors, and event timers allow us to pass the ‘been there done that’ event timing litmus test.
- State-of-the-art Chronotrack timing systems.
- Web based custom software applications and wireless communication interfaces that can provide live website and text message updates.
- Integrated back-up and redundancy systems to guarantee reliability and performance.